Tuesday, July 15, 2014

SCIENCE FICTION MUSEUM!!!!

Captain's Log Supplemental
Earth date 15 July 2014

I forgot to nerd out about the science fiction museum! I see that Number One has already covered much ground on this event, so I will be brief, speak in exclamations and post photos of me showing-up my brother with neediness of epic proportion.
Strong pose in front of Kara Thrace's (Katee Sackhoff) costume from Battlestar Galactica

Game of Thrones figurines. 

Thought of my friend, Sean Morris during this section of the museum. Fantasy Archetypes. We took quizzes to see which archetype we were. Damien repeatedly got the Maiden Warrior and The Rogue. 

Engage!
Heart-throb Captain John Sheridan (Bruce Boxleitner) from Babylon 5 costume
Fav. graphic novel, Watchmen, by Alan Moore



Christopher Reeve's Superman costume from Superman IV

Ender's Game, by Orson Scot Card exhibit.
Cersei Lannister's (Lena Headey) costume from GOT


Captain Kirk's Captain  (William Shatner) seat filled with Tribbles!!!

Yoda cane and necklace from Star Wars

Men in Black gun
Costume of Lieutenant Commander Data (Brent Spiner)

Swords of The Six Fingered Man and Inigo Montoya in eternal battle. 
Costume of Sirius Black (Gary Oldman) from Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling
This place also had many Firefly t-shirts to select from in the gift shop. I bought 2. One of them has T-Rex and Stegosaurus. The Stegosaurus is saying, "Curse your sudden, but inevitable betrayal." lol
This museum was a fun and nerdy place to be. Once we entered this hallowed ground and I was free to gawk and stare at the various exhibits, many of which I excitedly recognized on site and glideded over to, Zach admitted that I was a bigger nerd than he was. Win for the Panda. 

Panda, out

No comments:

Post a Comment